Financial planning is a comprehensive evaluation of your financial situation, with the goal of helping you plan for and meet your long-term objectives.
Different people have different planning needs, which is why we offer everything from assistance with one specific topic, to a comprehensive look at all the various aspects of your financial health.
If any of the following sounds familiar, financial planning services might be right for you:
“I feel confident that I can handle my own finances, but I need a nudge to get started.”
“I’m not sure about the best way to go about paying down my debt.”
“I know I need life insurance, but am not sure how much to get.”
I’ve built up a bit of savings, but I have no idea what to do with it.”
“I want to make sure I’m choosing the right retirement plan and benefits through my job.”
“I think my financial house is mostly in order, but would really appreciate a second opinion.”
Never budgeted in your life? No problem; we’re here to help. Our Y+S Budgeting Package is designed for new savers who need a nudge in the right direction. This includes:
- A 30 minute “get organized” call to discuss your current budget situation and goals.
- A comprehensive homework packet to help you collect the right info our primary budgeting session
- A one-on-one, 60 minute budget session where we build your budget and discuss best practices for sticking to it
- A 30 minute follow up call two weeks later to check in on your progress
- 30 days of email and phone support as you implement the budget
Cost = $249
Our Student Loan Action Plan takes the stress out of your student loans, giving you a roadmap to understand your debt burden, save money on interest expense, and plan for loan forgiveness!
- A 30 minute “get organized” call to discuss your current student loan situation and goals.
- A full analysis of your student loans with recommended action items and next steps
- A 1-hour review meeting to walk through the student loan analysis step by step
- 30 days of email and phone support as you implement the plan
Cost = $449
Have a 401(k) but have no idea what to do with it? Worried that your money is in the wrong place? Our 401(k) Clarity Package is for you. This includes:
- A 15 minute “get organized” call to discuss your current retirement situation and goals.
- A comprehensive homework packet to help you collect the right info before our primary tutorial session
- A one-on-one 90-minute tutorial where I teach you the basics of investing and help you make sense of your current 401(k) allocations
- 30 days of email and phone support in case you have questions after our session together
Cost = $249
If you’re looking for a comprehensive snapshot and action plan for your financial life, we recommend the Y+S Financial Plan. This includes:
- An in-depth consultation to determine your goals, objectives, and current financial state
- Assistance with establishing and automating your savings and retirement goals
- An optimized schedule for paying down debt
- An analysis of your existing insurance coverage
- An recommended investment allocation to make sure your long-term money is in the right place
- A comprehensive summary doc of your Financial Plan, and an in-depth meeting to make sure you actually understand it!
Cost = $950
Have questions about your finances that don’t fit into one of our other service packages? Hop on a free 15-minute call to discuss what you need, and we will put together a custom proposal of hourly financial planning.
Cost = $125/hour