When entrepreneurs follow their passion, beautiful things happen–but not everyone is prepared to handle the personal finance side of being a small business owner.
That’s where Young + Scrappy Small Business Coaching comes in! Much like a personal trainer, the job of a financial coach is not just to help you set goals, but to provide regular education, accountability, and mentorship to help you actually achieve them.
Building the financial health of your business can be a difficult, long-term process, but a financial coach can help make that road much easier. I can help you:
Build healthy money mindsets that support your self-worth and value as an entrepreneur.
Leverage your personal budgetary needs in order to set sustainable business goals.
Analyze your current revenue streams for profitability and marketability.
Establish common sense systems to help you manage your business cash flows.
Separate your business and personal expenses to make tax time easier.
Recommend trustworthy bookkeepers, CPAs, and lawyers to build a team of experts, as needed.
What You Get:
Young + Scrappy Small Business Coaching includes:
- 2 hour-long phone, video chat, or in-person meetings per month, with easy online scheduling.
- A structured roadmap to help you prioritize your financial goals and systematically tackle them
- Support to keep you accountable along the way.
- Unlimited email support from a bonafide money nerd, in case you have questions or need assistance in between sessions (hello! that’s me!)
- Handy email alerts and reminders about actions you’ve committed to taking, in order to help you stay on track.
***Note: Pricing is reduced to $299/month if you complete six months of our coaching program!